"Learn how to make the bestselling software for the Apple II better! Whether you use AppleWorks in the home or office, COMPUTE!'s Pushing AppleWorks To The Limit will show you the tools needed to make AppleWorks more powerful and easier to use. You'll also find time-saving information on setting up custom printers, fixing and getting sround bugs, and customizing with patches. Pushing AppleWorks To The Limit will aslo teach you how to...
♦ Expand the spreadsheet's capabilities
♦ Transfer data between modules
♦ Utliize the best features of ProDOS
♦ Create your own templates and applications
Plus you'll get an overview of the AppleWorks environment, from the first screen to the Desktop and clipboard."
Mention in the NY Times (pdf)
- "The Princess and The Bullfrog" was accepted for publication in Every Day Fiction. You can find it here.
Full-service copywriting, creating custom content for business, consumer, and technical audiences that includes but is not limited to:
- Article Writing (example 1) (example 2)
- Blog Writing (example)
- Brochure Writing (sample - pdf)
- SEO Website Copywriting (client example)
- Technical and Documentation Writing (example 1) (example 2) (example 3)
- Proofreading and Editing
My article "TRAIN (Educate ), TRAIN (Certify), TRAIN (Network)!" with co-author Annette Hoffman, CMT, CPC-A, was published in the March 2012 issue of Plexus. (Note: This is a large PDF and will take a while to load.)